Welcome to the Equestrian Blog Hop!
What is an Equestrian Blog Hop?
The Equestrian Blog Hop is a linky list shared between a group of equestrian blogs worldwide. Readers “hop” from blog to blog through the post. I will host the hop once per month through the Equestrian Bloggers Facebook Group created by Sophie Tunnah of Team Tunnah Eventing. Each month will be a different theme relevant to equestrians around the world.
Meet Your Host
My name is Heather Wallace and I publish Bridle & Bone a blog about horses, dogs, and holistic wellness. My “day” job is providing equine and canine sports massage and aromatherapy. We work closely with several local veterinarians to improve fitness, reduce inflammation and soreness, and calm the mind.
One of my favorite things about blogging is the community of others that I have “met” and befriended through social media. The support network is absolutely amazing. To foster this and support each other’s blogs, I am hosting the Equestrian Blog Hop. You may follow me @bridleandbone on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram.
Please follow the rules below and contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
The theme for each month will be posted on a thread in the Equestrian Blogger Facebook Group, so make sure you are a member. The April theme is live now and submissions should be posted by April 30th EST.
Theme: 1st Monday of each month. Submission date will be announced when theme posts on the FB group thread.
Blog Hop: Posts must be published by the last Monday of each month and submitted to using the link below. You will have 3 days to join before the link closes.
- Submit 1 post per blog hop on the theme of the month. Any post not adhering to the theme will be removed by the host.
- Post must contain the blog hop graphic somewhere within the post. Download it here.
- Post must contain the linky html code or shortcode at the end of the post. This code allows readers to view all blogs in the hop.
- Visit and comment on as many blogs as you can before the next blog hop.
- Use #EquestrianBlogHop and #EquestrianBloggers in social shares.
*Please note there is no minimum word limit. However, Google prefers to index posts longer than 600 words for SEO results.
- Read and learn from other blogs.
- “Meet” and network with other bloggers.
- Increase audience reach.
- Feature the top read and engaged post for that month on:
- Equestrian Blog Hop Home Page (here)
- Equestrian Bloggers Facebook Group
- Blogger’s Corner at Team Tunnah Eventing
- Social Media: Twitter and Facebook (using #EquestrianBlogHop and #EquestrianBloggers)
How to Join
1.Publish your post on the designated theme during that month. Then visit this page and click “Add your Link” below to participate when the link opens. (For first timers, you will be requested to create a free account for InLinkz.)
2.Once you have entered your post details into InLinkz, click “Get the InLinkz code here”. This will then create a custom code depending on your platform to include at the end of your post where the blog list will appear. Then update your post!
If you are having trouble click here for step-by-step directions. As bloggers publish their posts the blog roll will grow and your audience will widen. Visit any post through the list or thumbnails appearing at the end of your post or here on the home page.
Comment on as many posts as you can before the next blog hop begins. Fun!
Join the Equestrian Blog Hop
Great! Now- get the InLinkz code below and include it in the HTML of your post. Happy hopping!I entered the Equestrian Blog Hop this month! Follow #EquestrianBlogHop to read along. #EquestrianBloggers Click To Tweet